Working at CETAF
Jobs & internships at CETAF's General Secretariat
Jobs @ CETAF's member institutions & other organisations of interest
- Researcher in Waterbird Ecology (Aarhus University, Department of Bioscience)
- Professor in Plant Pathology (Aarhus University, Department of Agroecology)
- Associate Professor in Plant Physiology (Aarhus University, Department of Food Science)
- ELSI Principal Investigator (Professor or Associate Professor) in Study of the Early Earth and Study of the Origin of Life (Tokyo Institute if Technology, Earth-Life Institute)
- The Center for Development Research - University of Bonn has opened up a new position for a postdoctoral fellowship or Senior Researcher in support of the Work Programme of the Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES). The position deals with the capacity building and networking activities in West Africa as part of the WABES project (www.wabes.net).
- Support all project activities from the German end and contribute to the establishment of expert networks via workshop facilitation and via web‐based activities
- Engage at the Science/Policy interface with regard to the IPBES work plan
- Participate in workshops in West Africa and give lectures at the Master’s program in Côte d’Ivoire
- Support the project coordinator in project management issues, such as monitoring project progress and financial resources, and prepare regular updates and report
For more information about this position and how to apply, please check the full job offer.
Application deadline: 31st October 2017 or until the position is filled.
CETAF regularly publishes Job opportunities.
You can also go to our members' page and visit CETAF institutions official websites for vacancy announcements.